Our ultimate goal – provide efficient and effective representation that gets real results.
Eric D Isicoff
- Founding Partner
Eric Isicoff, a founding partner of Isicoff Ragatz, has practiced law in Miami, Florida since 1983. Mr. Isicoff heads the Firm's commercial litigation practice. He has achieved wide recognition as one of Miami's most effective trial lawyers in whom the Firm's largest and most sophisticated clients entrust their highest risk cases. Mr. Isicoff has been included among The Best Lawyers in America. He has been named one of the top attorneys in South Florida by the South Florida Legal Guide in every year of such publication, has been selected for inclusion on the Florida Super Lawyer list and is AV® Preeminent rated.
Mr. Isicoff represents clients in sophisticated litigation matters in state and federal courts throughout the country, including complex commercial litigation matters and patent, trademark and copyright infringement litigation.
Mr. Isicoff is a native of Miami and has been involved in numerous public service and charitable endeavors. He formerly served on the Civil Service Board of North Bay Village and was a two term Vice Mayor for that City. Mr. Isicoff also served as a member of the Board of Directors for the Joseph Samuel Isicoff Memorial Foundation and as a member of the Executive Committee of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Light the Night Walk.
- Florida, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1984
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1983
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1980
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi
- Honors: Phi Eta Sigma, President 1978
- Major: Political Science
- Commercial Litigation
- Health Care Law
- Higher Education Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Whistleblower Rights