Our ultimate goal – provide efficient and effective representation that gets real results.
Matthew L. Lines
Matthew L. Lines has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2000. He joined Isicoff Ragatz in 2004 and was made partner in 2007. Mr. Lines concentrates his practice in the areas of complex commercial litigation, business ownership disputes, contract disputes, defense of individual and class claims under the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA), the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), bankruptcy preference defense, creditor's rights, hospital lien litigation and insurance insolvency litigation. Mr. Lines is rated AV® Preeminent - - the highest possible ranking in legal ability and ethical standards - - by the LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingsSM and has been recognized as a rising star by the Florida Super Lawyers publication.
Mr. Lines obtained his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Florida State University in 1999. While at Florida State University, Mr. Lines was a Member of the Journal of Transnational Law & Policy and he obtained Book Awards for having the highest grade in the following classes: Securities Regulation, International Civil Litigation and Conflict of Laws. Mr. Lines is a member of the Florida Bar and the American Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 1999
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Book Awards, Highest Grade, Securities Regulation, International Civil Litigation and Conflict of Laws
- University of South Florida
- B.A. - 1996
- AV® Preeminent, LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings
- Rising Star by the Florida Super Lawyers Publication
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Health Care Law
- Bankruptcy/Creditor’s Rights
- Class Action Defense
- Personal Injury
- Higher Education Law
- Intellectual Property
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member